Water is one of the most essential part of every humans life. 70% of our body is made up of water. An average person drinks about 3 liters of water per day. Now the question is : What if you drank only water for 20 days?
Here’s What Happens If You Drank Only Water For 20 Days…
Firstly You will starve for food.
Then After two to three days, You’ll have some problem with defecation as you’ll have nothing in your stomach to be brought out as stool.
then Your tongue turns into white color.
Now you’ll starts to lose a weight as you are not taking in any calories.
Then your body starts to become weak. You’ll not be in the position to run for even 30 meters.
You’ll start to get tired soon.
Since your daily activities are less, You’ll have some sleeping disorders.
Now you are more prone to various diseases and disorders.
Your liver and intestines become weak as they have no food to digest except the water to be passed on through the intestines.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE AMAZING FACTS ABOUT WATER TO REFRESH YOUR MIND!
what if you drank only water
1. Ninety-seven percent of the water on Earth is salt water; the water found in the Earth’s lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, swamps, etcetera accounts for only 0.3 percent of the world’s fresh water. The rest is trapped in glaciers or is in the ground.
2. There is more water in the atmosphere than in all of our rivers combined.
3. If all of the water vapor in our planet’s atmosphere fell as water at once and spread out evenly, it would only cover the globe with about an inch of water.
4. More than one-quarter of all bottled water comes from a municipal water supply – the same place that tap water comes from.
5. Approximately 400 billion gallons of water are used in the United States per day; nearly half of that is used for thermoelectric power generation.
6. In a year, the average American residence uses over 100,000 gallons.
7. Since the average faucet releases 2 gallons of water per minute, you can save up to four gallons of water every morning by turning off the tap while you brush your teeth.
8. A running toilet can waste up to 200 gallons of water each day.
9. At one drip per second, a faucet can leak 3,000 gallons in a year.
10. A bath uses up to 70 gallons of water; a five-minute shower uses 10 to 25 gallons